Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why do I Still Love You...?

Why do I Still Love You...?
Why do I cry...who do I hide....
why do I still care.....
Why do I pretend you are there....?
Why do I love you?
why do I think you love me too...
why do I feel painwhy do I feel like I am insane......
Why do I want you so bad...?
why do I get madwhy do I miss youwhy do I need you...

I try to tell you how I feel.....
but you don't care
So I'm asking you these questions....
to realize if you know I am there!

Standing by the window
Wishing you were here....
Knowing that I feel complete
Whenever you are near......

Tears fall in my sadness...
I feel alone and blue
The road is always empty
Without the sight of you...........

But then I do remember
The times that we do share
My heart is so much lighter
Your love makes me aware..........

Why do I Still Love You...?
Why do I care...?
Why do I pretend you are still there....?
MYK

No comments:

Post a Comment