Sunday, September 20, 2009

I LOVE YOU

Love can be,
found in the wormth of a kiss,in a touc
hor a lingering embrace….
Love can be
found in a sweet,tender glance or a
smile that laughts up the face…
Love can be
found in words softly spoken,
incomfartable silence too….
Love can be
found in any number of ways…
And I FOUND LOVE

when…..

“I FOUND YOU” can you see it in my eyes??

you dont knw how i m feelin
i have yet to vocalize
desire deep inside me
canyou see it in my eyes??
i tremble when i m near you
heat travels up my thighs..and i want you with an urgency
that i just cant descirbe
dare i reachout to touch you ..do u think you'd realize
how much i want n need u
can you see it in my eyes
i long to say i luv u
but am scared of ur reply
terrified like a child
i have become paralaysed
the camaouflaged emotions lead to pain n slient cries
and yet i just cant tell u..
dont you see it in my eyes??
confessin through dis poem
my dilemma summarized

i never felt a love
Like this before
It's a love like no other
Something I have always hoped for

A love with friendship
Humour and heart
A bond so strong
It would never part

A love that makes you smile
From ear to ear
A love that is joyful
Without any fear

A love that is beautiful
From the inside out
A love with no tears,
Pain, or doubt

A love with soul
So tender and true
A love that I have found
Only in you...

MYK

No comments:

Post a Comment